imagine if people were born with traits based on their zodiac signs so like aries had ram horns and hoofs like a satyr and shit how rad would that be
i would be a giant fucking crab
welp i had nothing better to do so here’s the omake
the thoughts belong to (creeper)levi
泣いた夜も笑えた夜も | おこめ＠ついった
Please do not remove source
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.”
I have always been one of those nerdy people who gets overly excited about school supplies. When I discovered these highlighters, I was completely beside myself. My poor roommates had to tolerate my ramblings about how cool they were and demonstrations of how they worked even better than the liquid markers I used to be overly attached to.
I am obsessed with these highlighters for a few reasons. Most notably, they do not contain any plastic. They are also free of harmful chemicals and dyes. They smell slightly of wood instead of that horrible chemical highlighter smell. They are made of wood that will easily biodegrade, and they will last quite a while because they cannot dry out. On a practical level, they are great because they travel well, don’t bleed through pages, and are easy to use both to underline or completely color a line. While they do not erase completely if you make a mistake, you can significantly lighten the marking and make it less noticeable. They are also priced well for their durability and the amount of highlighting you can accomplish with each pencil.
For more information or see the other cool colors these highlighters come in, visit Stubby Pencil Studios.
MAGIC FUCKING WAND PENCILS
[please do not remove source]